300x250 Ads

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Loading....40%

LX: POURS

Beautiful sunday in Otta. The down pour in the early hours of the day was quite heavy.
Church service was quite refreshing...the message was on point and more importantly, the prayers were centered round me and my needs.

I have loads of tests this week and that's like the main thing on my mind right now. You guys should pray me God's direction. Exams really is a direction thing - reading the relevant, having the relevant up there and being able to pour it back on paper. Pls pray 4 me o!!

11am test..Tolu, READ!!!!!!!!

I leave u wit this hot quote...cant rmbr who I got it from, but it's hawt!!
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."

0 comments: