300x250 Ads

Monday, May 31, 2010

Loading....69%

I shouldn't be caught blogging right now at the heat of preparations for tomorrow's papers, but kini big deal....let's do this jor!

My day was great!!!!
1. Exams. U guys don't want to know how I'd been feeling about the paper I wrote today. My CA scores were near zero, so the devil kept on haunting me with thoughts of remedial, summer n al those olodo tins...I prayed over this paper like no other, and as u'ld expect, God didn't dull me at al; everything was on point. I was soooooo excited after the exams, because this is like my one and only course this exams, and I'm so glad I scaled through.

2. W.H.I.T.E. Worship Him In The Evening. A 1hour (that 1hr has never happened) worship session we have in chapel on the last day of every month. Today was pure worship, no praise...n u can imagine how much I love worship services, it was really really refreshing and I had a nice time in his presence and as usual I saw things again, my eyes were opened to some things again...really God loves me badly, I can imagine how well he smiles each time I cry out to him...I have a special place in his heart.

I don't know why everyone is on 'efiko' mode tonight oh...reading like they didn't pass their mid-semesters....I'm just happy I've cleared today's paper, any other paper I'm writing has been cleared a long time ago.
Anyways, I'm off to join the crowd, I don't want to toy with that trap of overconfidence again.

I wish all those that are still writing exams more luck this week.

Ciao

0 comments: