300x250 Ads

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Loading....57%

Your touch, I yearn for like no other
Your presence, like the bright morning sun
Your voice makes me quiver
When you call my name I shiver
You make me feel special
Your letters to me, like food to my hungry heart
I feel like seeing you
To hug you and tell you how much I love you.
I look foward to hearing your voice again
Even if all you'll say is I love you
Touch me again 'cause that makes all the difference
I love you
You are all I want
You are all that matters
Jesus my heart beats only for you

****************************************************************************


MOdUPE, hAPPY biRthdAY!!! ...you're a friend like no other!

2 comments:

TecknicoleurGrl said...

thank you!! it was a great day . . . and defense was beautiful!!!

Tolulope Akanni said...

congrats again, ma!