300x250 Ads

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Loading....49%

iLike

I like to be in my own world
I like to be in my own class
I like to be VIP

I like to know the quality is high
I like to know the price is high
I like to be in a niche

I like to roll big
Roll with the high
And roll with the mighty

I like to impress
I like the compliments
I like to know you like my style

I like to have my fun
High social life
With no offence to God

I like the ladies
Baby face
And cute curves

I like to have friends
They are always relevant
I would be dead without friends

I like to look not 20
I like to be rated far above
And humbly admit "I'm just 20"

I like to be respected
I like to favour people
That sense of gratitude that follows

I like to talk
I like to talk smart
And show intellectual prowess

I like to have money
I like to lavish it
I like to think money is cheap

I like to be proud
I like to claim humility
And tag it "high self esteem"

I like to go wild
Wild in thoughts
And not think the regular

I like to be a time traveller
Not of the flesh
But of the mind

I like "A-Z: life lessons"
I like to know it's my book
It spurs me to believe in myself

I like to negotiate
Bargaining, business is fun!!
I like to be cocky at such hours

I like "el Fiz"
I like its creativity base
It reminds me of daddy in heaven

I love my family
I like the priceless support
I like to know I'll have one someday

I love God
I like to know I look like him

I like to express myself
Drop it raw
And not believe it was me

0 comments: