300x250 Ads

Monday, May 3, 2010

Loading....41%

LIX: NO-FREE LECTURE FREE DAY

It's funny how each time we get a public holiday, we see it as a national responsibility to center our thoughts, activities, and discussions around the deplorable state of the governance of this country.

It's funny how CU peeps gather in their comfort zone to discuss hot, steamy issues that bother the current state, the past and the future of this nation with the intent that their verbal proficiency, and charisma in discussing the fate of this nation will bring the long desired solution that this nation need.

Lie!
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity!

I woke up this morning to the excitement that came with the announcement of a lecture-free day, but I quicky put that excitement under check as I took a short stroll down memory lane, remembering that free days in CU are never really free. They sure did not make any move to prove me wrong as they announced a 10am parley.

Summary of that parley is: disaster, disaster, disaster!!

If I am to judge by the words of the great Albert Einstein who defined Insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result", then I dont think I need to go further in expressing my discontent with situation of things here.

So for the sake of Insanity, I rest my case!

My much anticipated tests didn't hold, I pray I don't have any tomorrow because no official announcement has been made in respect of that.

I had a full indoor evening, not tried that in a long while and I plan to stick to that for the rest of the week.

Still investing well enough in my academics..I think I miss my dad, I should call him..he seems to be the only person that came help me on that page.

*********************************
U know what? I've been staring at my screen now for like 5mins now trying to think of a closing line that will challenge you so you can feel like this post added to you in some way. There are loads of things I could say you know, a large bank of quotes to select from, but I dont want to force it. And as I was telling myself "don't force it" I saw life in that.

So I am asking you, that thing you do without having to force yourself, when last did you do it?

0 comments: