300x250 Ads

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Loading....28%

LXXII: APPRECIATION

The fact that I could live my day, come back in the night and share my experiences with you makes me feel great! I don't know if how well you enjoy me but I know you're not reading me because you're bored.

28th post and still counting, so I say thank you!

The little comments you drop, the way you relate with me in class based on one or two thoughts I share here gives me a strange order of excitement and it gets me heated up to do more.

For a person like me that is pursuing a career in public speaking, publishing, and people development, this platform means a whole lot to me.

Today was one of those days I was re-awakened to the fact that this mite just be the lowest point of my life because each time I take a personal evaluation, I see a better me...and like more crazy things were just feasting in my head today. Me n my thoughts!

I'm not talking much tonite....I'm simply humbled by the fact that the no. of posts on my 28days old blog has equalled the no. of posts I have on my 10months old blog.

The essence of this post is to say I value you, I value you, you, you, and you!


I leave you with the words of my mentor, it came to mind as TY asked me as question tonite
"What motivates me often is the fear that one day I'll get to heaven and I'm going to look at all that I have and all what I could have done and I never did it and there is no second opportunity, that's how I do it. Just do it!" - Leke Alder

2 comments:

Yankeenaijababe said...

It's funny that public speaking is still the hardest thing for me to do, I guess you have to learn to talk to your camera, picture it like people, and you should see some progress.

Love the quote, have yourself a good weekend, hang in there.

Tolulope Akanni said...

Thank u...I shld try out that camera thing one of these days.